Q&A Technical Services
Q&A Training & Technical Services is focused on helping individuals improve their employment skills within in-demand industries. A critical aspect of our training courses is to educate our students to develop a personal responsibility and commitment to job safety. We believe in Zero Harm. Students can bring that dedication to safety on board with any employer. At Q&A we understand that a safe employee is essential to company success.
Welding & Skills Training:
- We offer welding practical training in the form of short courses and upon successful completion of the courses, students acquire essential welding knowledge and skills. Our training ensures safe practical and theoretical competencies related to today’s most commonly used welding processes. The courses provide core foundation skill in welding and cutting techniques. They are suitable for who want to learn and practice their welding techniques. Our short practical courses help build a strong foundation in various welding techniques to move to more specialized welding methods and procedures that meet international standards.
- Training is conducted by experienced and accredited Facilitators in welding and fabrication. We welcome welding companies that may need Potential welders to contact us direct.
- Coded Welder Training (customised)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW/STICK)
- Flux Core
- GMAW/MIG (CO2) Welding
- Oxy-acetylene Welding (Fusion Welding, Cutting and Brazing)
- TIG/Argon Welding of Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Refresher Courses for Certified Personnel
- Plasma Cutting
- Power Tools and Fundamentals of Metrology in Fabrication
- Quality Control and Inspection in Welding
- Heat Treatment of Materials for Welding
- Trade Test Preparation in Welding
Our enrolment comprises of individual capacity bookings or for companies, we can offer dedicated group training.