At Q&A we take great pride in providing a personalized service and quality workmanship. To achieve this we have a fundamental policy of providing products and services that fully satisfy our customer’s needs. This ensures that we consistently provide the client with an excellent outcome, and in addition, this provides us with the opportunity to better promote our total range of services.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy
Q&A is committed to achieve and maintain excellence in Health Safety & Environment (HSE). We will conduct our business in a consistent manner to ensure protection of our employees, contractors, customers and communities’ health and safety interests. Our work demonstrates a proactive approach towards environmental astuteness and continual improvement.
- We will comply with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements.
- We are committed to pollution prevention.
- We are committed to continuous improvement when it comes to health, safety and environmental conditions.
- To be Southern Africa’s leading service provider of integrated manufacturing services to key industries including heavy engineering, mining, agriculture, water, energy and renewable resources sectors.
- To use our expertise as a prime contractor to deliver value to our customers in design, engineering, manufacturing, project management, procurement and onsite services.
- To create stakeholder value through our skilled and dedicated workforce and shared commitment to safety, quality and the environment.